This page summarises how each release differs from the previous one. For more details, see the commit log in the source code repository.
The depth of field filter is automatically disabled for certain systems. There
was a bug where the screen would become blank sometimes.
- Fixed button in the hive defence room: makes the puzzle just a little bit
- Improved some camera movements and animation in cut scenes.
Confirmed known crashing bugs on GNU/Linux are fixed. No functional changes.
First non-beta release.
- Upgraded Blender version to 2.69 fdcdd5e (2014-02-13).
- Improved interactions with the Ant.
- Improved texture of distant trees. Added park benches.
- Increased camera blur.
- Increased mouse sensitivity, and inverted y-axis to match other games.
- Fixed letterboxing for non-16:9 screens. Also added rounded corners.
- Fixed texture paths for splash screen (used to just be black).
- Various other minor improvements.
- Fixed a couple of crasher bugs relating to using a camera from the wrong scene.
- Updated documentation (readme files).
- Controls info is shown the first time the game starts.
- Improved slug conversation after items have been found.
- Limiting vertical camera offset based on ceiling height; this improves camera behaviour when going through tunnels.
- Probable fix for missing libGLEW library on some flavours of GNU/Linux (upstream change; static linking).
- Probable fix for Python error when starting game on some flavours of GNU/Linux (upstream change; newer Python version in Blender) (FAILED).
- Disabled resolution change on OS X. Native resolution is used instead. This ensures the game is playable, but now requires a faster graphics card.
- Using adaptive V-sync. Should run a little faster on low-end computers.
- Fixed video option page dismissal.
- Added version number to menu screen and console output to make debugging easier.
First closed beta release, for Windows and GNU/Linux.